Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Meet Coretta




My name is Coretta Owen and I am a soon to be 30 year old wife and Mom!  My hubby and I recently celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and we have three beautiful girls.  I am fortunate enough to not only be a SAHM but to also have the luxury of loving every single second of it (other SAHMs know what I mean)!  I feel like I am a walking cliche most of the time but I wouldn’t have it any other way.  I love my husband and we make a great team.  I love my girls more than words can describe and I make it a point to relish in every single moment of every day. 
 I grew up in a small town in Connecticut that has no traffic light and the one store closes at 9pm daily.  I enjoy cooking dinner for my family and baking treats on special occasions.  We sing songs constantly throughout the day and have random dance parties to pass the time.  My life is not perfect but it is everything I’ve hoped for.
Within the last year I made the decision to pursue a certification through CAPPA to become a Labor Doula and started my own small business.  I feel as though I want to show my girls that Woman can really do it all.  We can be amazing Mom’s, Wives and Business Woman all at the same time.  And also that it’s great to be just one of those at any given moment, whatever makes you happy in life is what’s best for you.  I love, love, love helping Women bring their beautiful babies into this world.
I have grown more in the last year than all of my 20’s; parenthood really changes every aspect of your life and requires constant adjustments.  It is a ride that I look forward to taking every day for the rest of my life. 








No comments:

Post a Comment