Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dear Corinne




 Dear Corinne,

You are two years old now, I know that makes you a Big Girl, but you will always be my Baby.  It seems like just last night I was rocking you to sleep while singing to you and we were taking long naps on the couch together.  When Daddy and I fumbled our way through your first bath and dreaded cutting your nails.  I remember staring at you and wondering how it was possible to have so much love for another person.  Because of you I am a better wife, a better daughter, a better sister, and a better friend and I thank you.  
I just want to tell you that you are the coolest two year old girl I know.  You're so cute when you wear your Divas and dance to "Baby Baby" and you are officially Taylor Swift's biggest fan!  And when you're just sitting in your car seat gazing out the window I long to hear your thoughts.  I look forward to watching you grow from a toddler to an adolescent.  From a teen to a young woman.  And from a woman to a Mom and wife.  
From the day you were born I have been so proud to be your Mother and I am lucky to have you in my life.  I cherish each and every moment we have together and I look forward to many more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment