Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meet Aubrey


I’m pretty sure I was supposed to be a Princess….. No seriously someone better fix this situation!!!! Hahahha!<------ this quote pretty much sums me up! :)

But with all joking aside here is me in a nutshell…… For those of you who don’t know, my name is Aubrey. I am your typical twenty something suburban mom and house wife… who’s heart just happened to be stolen by a man who raised his right hand and swore to protect our county- making me a Marine Corps Wife! To say I’m proud of my husband would be an understatement. I truly love him and support him unconditionally- 110%. Even though his job often requires us to be apart frequently, move a lot, and face many obstacles most young couples don’t, I have grown to accept, adapt and most days, love our life as a military family. Nothing gives me greater pride then to see MY Husband serving a country I so deeply love.

I also have three of the most gorgeous twingles on the planet- Madison, Jonathan & Kennedy. Madison & Jonathan (aka Maddie & JR or Bubba) are my 2 ½ year old B/G twins & Miss Kennedy Grace is their 17 month old baby sister. Having three babies only 15 months apart certainly has it challenges but I wouldn’t have it any other way. They have truly made me into the person I am today & am beyond blessed to be their Mama!

Our family is currently stationed in CT on I&I orders (I can explain more of the “military talk” I use later) & it definitely has been a love/ hate relationship. It has taken a lot of growing on my part to even use love & CT in the same sentence. Although the obstacles we have faced here have been frequent, the friendships I have made have truly outweighed all the negativity. I may never be a “New Englander Girl” but New England will always hold a special place in my heart.

So..... here is my blogging journey through life- my ups and downs and everything in between… a misplaced Princess trying to figure out if THIS TIARA IS THE ONE THAT FITS??



No comments:

Post a Comment